Business Analyst - IT Core Systems
We have an opening for an experienced Business Analyst to join our IT Core Systems team on a full time, 12 month contract based in our Geelong CBD offices.
GMHBA is an Australian not for profit health insurance and care company with more than 80 years’ experience. We are Australia's leading regionally based health and care company with more than 230,000 members. Through our personalised approach and exceptional customer service, we put the health and wellbeing of our members and communities first.
About the role
Within this role, you'll support the delivery of business value from GMHBA’s Core Systems through detailed analysis, specification and delivery of software changes.
Working closely with a team of developers, QA analysts, support analysts and customers you will bring a tenacious appetite for the efficient and effective delivery of system enhancements and problem fixes.
As the successful candidate, you’ll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (IT discipline preferred) and/or minimum 3 years working in business analysis or software delivery roles
- Strong analytical skills, with capabilities to elicit and define business requirements and map them to technology solution
- Strong problem-solving skills, including root-cause analysis
- Strong communication skills including written, verbal and interpersonal
- Strong time-management and planning skills
- Experience with agile software delivery tools and techniques
- Experience with process analysis and documentation
- Business Analyst training (such as IIBA certification)
- Certified ScrumMaster or similar
- Process improvement methodologies (such as Lean, 6 SIGMA)
- Experience working in financial services industry and/or Private Health Insurance industry
Let's get started?
Submit your application TODAY via the form below. Download the full position description for more information.
Have Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At GMHBA we celebrate and harness diversity and consider it a competitive advantage. We encourage applicants from all diverse backgrounds.
In submitting an application, you agree that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions of our privacy statement.