Quality Assurance Analyst - IT Core Systems
We’re looking for Quality Assurance Analysts to join our IT Services Group Core Systems team. We have openings for full time permanent and contract positions (12 months) based in our Geelong Head Office.
GMHBA is an Australian not for profit health insurance and care company with more than 80 years’ experience. We are Australia's leading regionally based health and care company with more than 230,000 members. Through our personalised approach and exceptional customer service, we put the health and wellbeing of our members and communities first.
Our Quality Assurance team within IT Services Core Systems Group work closely with the Delivery leads, Developers and Business analysts to define, design, develop and maintain test cases from analysis of the acceptance criteria, execute test cases and document results using the agreed methods and testing standards. We play an active role in the software development lifecycle and in delivering high quality solutions to customers and business.
About the role
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you’ll support Core Systems changes and enhancements through the development & execution of test artefacts, delivering quality solutions, and designing and implementing automation test scripts for regression testing of GMHBA’s software solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with software testing background to work in an Agile environment, to get involved in functional, regression, user acceptance & API testing and to contribute towards our implementation of test automation framework.
As the successful candidate, you’ll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in software testing
- Experience working in an Agile environment, and in close collaboration with developers and end-users
- Strong understanding of testing frameworks and the SDLC
- Experience performing system, integration, and regression testing
- Experience in developing and maintaining test cases via test case management software, e.g.: TestRail
- Experience working with defect management tools, e.g. Azure Devops, JIRA
- Experience in automated testing and scripting tools, e.g. Selenium, Protractor
- Experience with API testing and API automation, e.g. Postman
- Experience working with databases, tables and stored procedures. e.g. SQL Server
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- A commitment to work in a highly dynamic business environment
- Private Health Insurance industry experience
- Experience in implementing automation testing frameworks
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines e.g. Azure Devops, Bamboo, TeamCity
- ISTQB certification
Let's get started?
Submit your application TODAY via the form below. Download the full position description for more information.
Have Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At GMHBA we celebrate and harness diversity and consider it a competitive advantage. We encourage applicants from all diverse backgrounds.
In submitting an application, you agree that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions of our privacy statement.